Information About The Owners
Brian Spix is the founder of Level One Construction Co., LLC and has 30 years of contracting experience. His experience as a framing contractor and project superintendent for commercial and residential projects has provided Level One Construction the knowledge needed for building and changing structures. Brian received his Certified Remodeler certificate in 1993 from NARI and started Level One Construction as a sole proprietor in 1993. In 2000, Brian partnered with Thom Painter to incorporate the company as Level One Construction Company, LLC. Brian’s focus is the initial project assessment, estimating, and business management. His attention to detail in existing structures has helped us “see” most situations that may arise and would affect project outcome.
Thom Painter brings Level One Construction Co., LLC 24 years of experience. He began as a lead carpenter and master craftsman and now he has managed many projects throughout Atlanta, Georgia, and Portland, Oregon. Thom establishes production schedules and is focused on successful project management. He is personally involved in all projects where his creative eye leads to uncompromising results.
About Our Business
As we’ve mentioned before, when you hire us, you hire someone who is personally invested and involved in the project from the beginning to completion. We are dedicated to its success because we own the project and until it’s time to give it back to you. Our subcontractors are more like family to our company than vendors because we have been conducting business with many of them for more than 21 years. This partnership has provided us with people who know that remodeling is different than new construction. They also know what we expect from them on your behalf. We want our clients to feel as comfortable with our “extended family” of contractors as we do, so we maintain a $2 million insurance policy.
We believe we make the choice easy for our customers because we are dedicated to providing a wide range of services. We work with you from the beginning to make your ideas a reality. We offer all types of services, including designing and consultations, so call us today. There is no substitute for our extensive experience.
Not only are we dedicated to our clients, but we are also dedicated to sustaining the environment. We recycle as much construction debris and packaging as possible. It takes a little more effort, but we believe being responsible for resources is worth it.
We also wanted to offer some tips before you begin a project:
- Have a budget and communicate this from the beginning.
- Prioritize your desires because it will affect your budget.
- Document the vision you have for the project in mind. This is important whether you do the research and planning yourself or hire a professional designer. This is especially important if you plan on getting more than one estimate.
- Shop until you drop. Be aware of product costs and availability. Make selections prior to proceeding with construction.
- Plan a contingency budget. Additional and unforeseen costs will be easier to handle if you expected them from the beginning.
- Prepare for disruption. Don’t worry, we will try to keep this down, but it is common with any remodeling project.
- Best of Roswell 2009
- Atlanta’s Top Remodeling Specialists as published in Atlanta Magazine’s Home – March 2008
- Published in Cobb Life Magazine
- Selected as the remodeling company for 2013 Season and Spring 2014 episode of HGTV’s Elbow Room